Hi Camp Folks:
We’re anticipating the opening of camp on June 1st – we’re still waiting for confirmation from NYS and PIPC.
Hopefully this date won’t be pushed back again!
It’s a strange time, and while everyone is eager to get out of the city and into the woods and on the water again, we all must be patient. No one may enter the ACA camp until we officially open.
We’re crossing our fingers! Stay safe – and look for updates on these pages.