covid-19 update: delayed camp opening on 5/15/2020

PIPC has informed us that the opening date for camps has been changed to May 15th. We wanted to let everyone know that no one is allowed to enter camp until we officially open, and we’ll keep this page updated about any changes.

Thank you for your patience!

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.